June and Rob Dickerson who are Tutors for The College of Sound Healing are now pleased to offer a new Crystal Bowl and Himalayan Bowl Practitioner Training Course.
The course was conceived after June was contacted by a number of people looking for Sound Training using just the bowls and so the course was created.
The course consists of two modules run over two separate weekends, 18 case studies are required (9 Crystal Bowl and 9 Himalayan Bowl) and a full manual is provided. On satisfactory completion of all course work a Practitioner Certificate is awarded.
You will need to have student insurance cover whilst doing your case studies, and to complete the case studies you will require a minimum of 3 Crystal Bowls and 3 Himalayan Bowls.
On the first weekend we will cover:-
- What is sound healing and how does it work on the physical and energetic bodies.
- Understanding harmonics and their role in sound healing.
- The birth of a Crystal Bowl.
- Crystal Bowls and sound.
- Types of bowls available and how to choose your bowls.
- Playing Techniques for your Crystal Bowls.
- The role of intention in Sound Healing.
- Cleansing your Crystal Bowls.
- Using Crystal Bowls in a Sound Healing Session.
- The Human Body and the Metabolic Pathway.
- The Energy System, Chakras and Energy Field and Crystal Bowls.
- Programming your bowls.
- Where do energy blockages come from.
- Dowsing the Chakras.
- Chakra Energy Diagnosis.
Plus lots of hands on practical treatments with fellow students during the weekend.
On the second weekend we will cover:-
- The History of Himalayan Bowls.
- Modern day bowls - where do they come from, how are they produced.
- Crystal Bowls vs Himalayan Bowls.
- How to choose your bowls – size and tone.
- Basic playing techniques and wands available.
- Chakra Keywords.
- Using Himalayan Bowls in a Basic Sound Healing Session.
- Ululation to aid removal of energy blockages.
- Using Bowls directly on the body.
- Himalayan Bowl Massage Technique.
- Triad Layout for Bowls.
- Toning with Bowls.
- Full guidance for using advanced techniques.
- Cleansing your Himalayan Bowls.
- Advanced Healing Sessions.
- Cleansing a space using tingshas and bowls.
- Setting up a healing practice.
- Code of Conduct.
- Case Study and Consultation Forms.
We are retailers of handmade Himalayan Bowls sourced directly from a family in Kathmandu Nepal. The bowls vary in size from 5 inches to 11 inches in diameter and a full range of Chakra notes are usually available.
Please visit our Diary page for training dates
Please refer to the Price List for the cost of the Crystal Bowl and Himalayan Bowl Practitioner Training Course.